Thursday 13 September 2018

Save Your Marriage, Get a Cleaner!


Save Your Marriage, Get a Cleaner!


There used to be a time when a woman's place was in the home full stop. Women had babies and looked after the house and family while the men went out to work. Before the invention of many machines to automate this process we had to wash clothes by hand, sweep floors and basically spend all day cleaning. Men expected us to make sure they had a meal at the end of the day, wash up the pots, ensure clothes were cleaned and ironed and keep the house it tip top condition. I am so glad I was born in the 21st century! Thanks to some of these men we now have lots of machines which can speed up this process but they still need to be managed and this still comes down to women.

There are many men who still believe this is the best place for women. But some men can see the benefit of a woman going out to work bringing home another wage. The trouble is women are still then expected to clean the home and make sure the whole family is fed and clothed. Now women can multi task so this isn't a problem, but why should women go out to work all day and then come home and be expected to work while the man puts his feed up? Any mess in the house has been created by the whole family so surly it's down to the whole family to clean it up?

Trying to get this through to most men is very difficult. Children can be trained to clear up after themselves so that's not a problem, but many men seem to be stuck with old fashioned views and think only women should be in charge of cleaning. Men need to realize that to have a happy family you need a happy wife. Any women that are expected to work full time and keep a house clean will have a breaking point one day and think that's enough they can't do it anymore.

So what is the answer? Are you at your wits end and fed up being a modern day slave? There are some things you can do and should do. You could try to train you husband up and bring him into the twenty first century. If that doesn't work you could give your husband an ultimatum and tell him he doesn't do his fair share you will leave him. This might sound a bit harsh but it could do the trick.

If you think you can't live without your lazy husband you could always suggest that you get a domestic cleaner in. Cleaning a house is a full time job so rather than spend every spare moment you have cleaning why not hire a full time cleaner so that when you come home all the work is done. All that will be left to do is cooking an evening meal and the washing up. If you own a dishwasher it will just be a matter of someone filling up the dishwasher. This is the perfect job for children and in my house I do not cook unless the washing up is done by my children.



Domestic and Commercial Cleaning Fulham


Having a domestic cleaner can save marriages and also save women from going stir crazy. It helped me for sure. I don't have a husband and don't want one, but I also don't want to clean my house all the time. I have two children which make work for me but they are well trained and will do anything I ask.


Domestic and Commercial Cleaning Fulham



I work from home so I find it difficult to motivate myself to clean when I have finished my work. This is why I look forward to the days when my cleaner comes round and blitz's the house and leaves it smelling beautiful. Ironing is my pet hate and luckily my cleaning company will take all my ironing away and bring it back the next day on hangers. Perfect! The only chores I have to do are the cooking. I don't mind doing this when I am not expected to do every other chore, and when I know my children will clear up and do the washing up afterwards.

Domestic and Commercial Cleaning Fulham


Cleaning companies are perfect for the modern family that doesn’t want to be tied to the house cleaning all the time. They are also perfect for commercial uses. Once a construction company had done a shop fit, cleaners need to come in and clean away all the dust and mess the builders have created. Landlords use cleaning companies also when a lease expires and tenants move out. Domestic and commercial cleaning companies are the perfect solution for all cleaning requirements, not just the fed up modern day woman.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.