Sunday 19 March 2017

Finding The Right Car Driving School in Feltham

Learning to drive is something I have wanted to do ever since I legally became an adult. Often at times, I felt I had to put plans on hold because I didn’t want to wait at a bus stop. I decided to do something about it by finding a car driving school in Feltham. The thing is that I am a complete wimp when it comes to tests, I wanted to go study in the US but kept putting off my GRE for years.

Before I decided on a driving school, I thought I should do a little research of my own. I had heard about a couple of schools from friends who had already learnt to drive and passed their driving tests. But I realized that the best driving school for me was different from the my friends. The reason was that different schools used a variety of teaching methodologies and kinds of courses.



Some schools offered crash courses or intensive driving courses that were short but the duration of the lessons allowed everything to be covered. From research I realized that the ideal school would offer driving courses at affordable fees. More importantly the course would comprise of the right mix of driving practice and guidance on traffic laws. 

From research I realized that the driving practice was important for obvious reasons like giving you road sense as well as the basics of driving a car. I wasn’t ready for a crash course or intensive course, because I like taking my time when it is about learning a new skill. I started browsing the websites of different driving schools. I found a few that I liked and had positive reviews. 

There were a couple of names I had already heard of. So, I called them up and discussed all my options. After discussion with three schools, I found one car driving school in Feltham that was offering the most suitable lessons. I learnt and passed my test.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.